Terms & Conditions
The Bromley – Terms and Conditions
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of the deposit, and at quoted tariffs. The fee for one nights stay per room booked will be taken as deposit. This is non-refundable, with the balance payable on arrival. A further 50% will be due if cancelled within 5 days of your stay. If you do not turn up on the day of arrival, the full amount will be taken from your card.
- Please note The Bromley Hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Any persons caught on the premises smoking will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. If, either during your stay or after you have left we believe you have been smoking or find evidence of any smoking in the room you will be charged £50. This will be taken from your Card, you will be notified of this and a receipt will be posted to you.
- Breakfast is from 8.30am to 9.30am. No allowance can be made for meals not taken.
- Check in is available between 2pm on the date of arrival and 21:00. Early check in may be available; this is not guaranteed and must be arranged in advance with the proprietors. Rooms must be vacated by 10.30am on the morning of departure. Late checkout is available at a charge of £5.00 per person and is subject to availability. This must be booked at the time of booking or on arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances. Deposit payments from Debit Cards do not incur any handling charge. Payments by cheque or postal order will incur a handling charge of £1.00.
- Any Credit Card payments will incur a handling charge of £2.00 per transaction under £100. Transactions of £100+ will incur a charge of £5.00.
- The proprietors strongly advise all guests purchase holiday insurance to provide sufficient cover for any cancellation, curtailment, loss or damage incurred.
- If the deposit has been paid using debit or credit card authorised account number, then any payment due owing to cancellation, curtailment or damage will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor. The cardholder will be notified of any such transaction.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to guests’ property unless handed in for safekeeping and signed for by the proprietors.
- A charge will be made for any loss or damage to hotel property, accidental or otherwise, and will be deducted from the guests debit or credit card or a solicitor will be instructed to recover these costs. In the case of group bookings, the person whose name is on the booking form is liable for the damage. Guest comfort is a priority, any guests whose behaviour compromises this may be asked to leave, in this case no refund will be given.
- The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to the contract cause any detriment to the well being of any other guests.